A national billboard campaign has been organized by WND.com, a Christian online journalism organization, with the aim of bringing awareness to the Ten Commandments and promoting obedience to God’s law in America.
The campaign is intended to address what WND says is increasing wickedness and corruption in the country, both among non-believers and Christians who do not live according to the commandments.
The staff at WND emphasizes the need for believers and non-believers to repent of their sins and turn back to God.
They believe that since the Ten Commandments have been removed from public schools, courtrooms, law schools, and even some churches, this has contributed to the moral decline of the nation.
WND states, “America has never needed a campaign like this as badly as it does right now.”
The campaign seeks to place Ten Commandments billboards across the country to remind people of God’s moral code and potentially bring about repentance, revival, and renewal.
Here is a brief summary of the Ten Commandments given by God to Moses on Mount Sinai and recorded in the book of Exodus:
1. You shall have no other gods before me.
2. You shall not make for yourself an idol.
3. You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.
4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
5. Honor your father and mother.
6. You shall not murder.
7. You shall not commit adultery.
8. You shall not steal.
9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
10. You shall not covet anything that belongs to your neighbor.
These commandments are regarded as fundamental principles for leading a moral and righteous life. They provide guidance for individuals’ relationships with God and with fellow human beings, promoting love, respect, and justice.
To read more about this campaign and to support their efforts – click here.